Fort Bend County Drug Crime Attorney
Arrested for a drug crime in Harris or Fort Bend County? Call (281) 761-7160
Local law enforcement, state police and even the federal government have declared a war on drugs and have increasingly been cracking down on offenders. If you have been arrested for a drug crime, you need to immediately retain the representation of an aggressive Fort Bend County drug crime attorney.
Texas is known for having some of the harshest penalties for criminal offenses, and drug crimes are no exception – if you’ve been arrested or are being investigated for a drug crime, you should not hesitate to contact our firm. We have the skill and experience to help you navigate through the criminal justice system.
Why Choose Stornello Law Firm, P.C.?
- 20+ years' legal experience
- Private investigators on our team to scrutinize the evidence
- Selection for Super Lawyers® and Houstonia Magazine’s Top Lawyers 2014
- A FREE case evaluation to review your options
Stornello Law Firm, P.C. is committed to ensuring that your side of the story is told and that your rights and freedoms are actively defended. When you work with our team, you can rest assured that your case will be in good hands. Attorney Stornello is a former grand jury prosecutor and knows exactly what to look for in the prosecution's case and can quickly identify weak points in their presentation of evidence.
Our Fort Bend County drug crime attorney is not afraid to challenge all evidence against you. If you were arrested for any of the following drug offenses in Fort Bend County, you need to contact us at (281) 761-7160 immediately.
Types of Drug Charges
Drug Charges We Handle in Texas
- Khat - The drug known as khat is relatively new on the scene in Sugar Land and nationwide.
- Possession of an Illegal or Controlled Substance - Possession of any controlled or illegal substance could be punishable by prison sentencing, driver's license suspension, fines and mandatory drug awareness courses.
- Trafficking of Drugs or Paraphernalia - Drug transportation or trafficking is highly illegal and being found guilty of this offense may lead to a felony charge, prison time, fines, drug courses and probation.
- Delivery or Manufacturing of Drugs - This law encompasses any form of drug dealing in the state of Texas. Any person that is found guilty of delivering any substance to another person can be charged with this offense and penalties are substantial.
What are the Penalties for Drug Crimes?
When you have been arrested for a drug crime in Sugar Land, Fort Bend County, or the greater Houston area it is absolutely vital that you retain the representation of a criminal attorney immediately.
Without the assistance of our Fort Bend County drug crime attorney, you could potentially be facing:
- Prison time
- Mandatory drug awareness programs
- Other serious penalties
If you have been arrested or a loved one is facing a criminal charge for any drug crime, you need to act now and retain the legal counsel of Stornello Law Firm, P.C.
Schedule a FREE case evaluation today if you have questions or concerns regarding your situation. Do not hesitate to contact our Fort Bend County drug crime lawyers at (281) 761-7160 now!
“He was very professional and answered any questions that I had.”- S.K.
“He was very professional and answered any questions that I had.”- Keanu
“My son was exonerated and the tremendous burden of proving your child innocent was lifted.”- O.D.