Criminal Defense Lawyer With 20+ Years' Experience
I am Attorney Rosario Stornello and I have dedicated my entire legal career to Criminal Law and to representing the people of Texas against a wide range of criminal charges. I attended South Texas College of Law, where I received my Juris Doctorate in 1998. During my time in law school, I served on the Board of Advocates and the Mock Trial Team. I was a law clerk for the distinguished criminal defense law firm of Zimmermann & Lavine P.C. For two years I assisted on numerous types of criminal cases from trial to appeal, many of which were very high profile.
Contact Stornello Law Firm, P.C. for your free consultation.
In law school, I concentrated on learning trial skills since my goal was to be a criminal attorney. I was included on the Dean's Honor List and was given a number of great honors in Law School, including many victories at several mock trial competitions.
As a criminal defense attorney, I have been recognized on local and legal platforms for the services offered in the area of criminal defense and the unwavering dedication to represent those whose rights and freedom may be in jeopardy. I am a member of many local, state, and national bar associations. My legal practice has taken me to counties throughout the State of Texas. I have offered services to Texans facing criminal charges in Harris County, Fort Bend County, Galveston County, Brazoria County, Liberty County, Wharton County, Montgomery County, Cameron County, Caldwell County and Waller County. Just to name a few.
- State Bar of Texas 1998
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas 1998
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas 1998
National Italian-American Bar Association - Director 2006-2010, 2014-2018
Houston Italian-American Bar Association - President 2006 - Present
Italian Cultural & Community Center of Houston - Director 2006-2010
Fort Bend County Criminal Defense Attorneys Association
- As a prosecutor in Harris County I tried many felony cases including murder cases. I was the only prosecutor in the District Court and I was in charge of all criminal cases from investigation to trial to appeal. I wrote legal briefs on the appeal of several criminal cases.
- As a prosecutor in Harris County I prosecuted and tried many misdemeanor and felony cases from traffic tickets to murder. I was the Chief prosecutor of the Justice Court section in charge of all the JP Courts, Chief prosecutor in numerous misdemeanor court where I supervised two other prosecutors under me. I also was assigned to many of the felony district courts. As a felony prosecutor, I went to trial on many felony cases and earned valuable trial experience. My time as a prosecutor also taught me not only how to investigate but how a criminal case should be investigated.
- As a Criminal Defense Attorney I have defended clients charged with a wide array of criminal charges. I have gone to trial numerous times for my clients. I am a very experienced trial attorney.
- Pro Bono
- Knights of Columbus Katy Council 6950.
- Elected as the Advocate and represents the Council in all legal matters and provide legal advice.
- Columbian Squires Joseph M. Walla Circle 2738 Katy, TX
- St. Bartholomew Catholic Church, Katy, TX
- St. Faustina Catholic Church, Katy, TX
Get in contact with Stornello Law Firm, P.C. to schedule your free case evaluation!